where is my PC's machine code?

BinaryEditor and EEC Analyzer are both packed with awesome features, but if you can think of another cool feature to aide in EEC Tuning or some improvement to an existing feature, cough it up here.

Moderators: cgrey8, EDS50, Jon 94GT, 2Shaker, 86GT

badshoe
Gear Head

where is my PC's machine code?

Post by badshoe » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:48 pm

I've bought BE and the registration asks for my PC's machine code. I have no idea what that means so where do I find it? Once I have it, do I simply send that to Clint and wait for him to email my registration?, thanks....Ken.

harold
Gear Head

Re: where is my PC's machine code?

Post by harold » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Open up BE and go to the Registration tab. Click on the application button and it'll open up a dialog box for you to fill out. When you hit "submit e-mail" or "submit text file" your machine code will be included.
Porsche 944
Stock 302 with a GT40 lower and custom upper, Ford slot MAF, custom headers

badshoe
Gear Head

Post by badshoe » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:38 pm

I don't have a BE to open. I got and email that I bought the software but I just got a screen print of the registration but not the real registration. I guess I need to wait for that to be sent.

badshoe
Gear Head

Post by badshoe » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:12 pm

I think I figured it out. It looks like you download the BE software for free from the Moates site. What I bought is the license. I downloaded BE from the site (had to download some windows update as well). When I opened the setup file, I found the registration/application, I saw the screen shown from the email. By filling it with my name and sent text, then the machine code popped up (like Harold said). I copied that and emailed it to the address in the email. Now I would think I wait for a return email with a number to activate the software. Does that sound right now, thanks...Ken.

cgrey8
Administrator

Post by cgrey8 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Sounds right...
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331 w/GT40p heads, ported Explorer lower, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, 1.6RRs, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, Slot Style MAF, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, Innovate LC-1, GUFB, Moates QuarterHorse tuned using BE&EA

Member V8-Ranger.com