To Clint Garrity

Technical and non-technical chit-chat about whatever. Discuss, trade notes, complain, debate, just keep it civilized.

Moderators: cgrey8, EDS50, Jon 94GT, 2Shaker

FoMoCo17
Gear Head

To Clint Garrity

Post by FoMoCo17 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:55 am

To all my friends, I give kudos to my friend Clint Garrity once again helping me out with his software Binary Editor and EECAnalyzer which he created!!! I’m enamored at the complexity as well as resolution to problems along w his support!!! He’s not always available after work hours but he puts so much time into supporting his product!!! It’s funny, I ask weird ass questions as an Engineer, and Clint as an Engineer gets it and responds w enlightening answers!!! I def LOVE a good interchange w someone that has such a depth of knowledge! And even tonight, he proposed a few items I need to look at or log to find a long fought problem of lean on drivers side of my Mustang... I so love speaking to a wizard in any field!!! Dummies stay away from me! Lmao!!! But, anyway, he explained his magic in his software which I learned again n was amazed ... and now hope to put into practice .... and somehow my Engineering background w his Engineering background just always works out! Probably patience on his part! Lol! But, I love speaking w good Engineers bec they have the answers or will get them!!! And each time, Clint Garrity steps up to the plate to help me! I feel guilty bec I always have so many questions and try my best (lol) to observe my time w him ... cuz I know hundreds others have questions ... but, anyway, I am so APPRECIATIVE of the time Clint Garrity has given me ... and he’s always so INTO his explanations and interested!!! I love this from someone that has generated a POWERFUL software package called BINARY EDITOR for all Ford vehicles!!!! Sometimes, he’s busy n ignores me ... but love when he can log into my computer and explain or show me the power of his software!!! CLINT, I SAY THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! HEARTFELT!!!! I hope all my friends desiring to tune their Fords grab your software ... bec as an Engineer, it’s POWERFUL and I recognize it esp after you taking the time w me and my Tuning process!!! Thank you Clint fr one friend to another ... just THANK YOU!!!! EXCELLENCE deserves to be recognized!!! So I say thank you from the Ford Tuning community and hope my bothers will like this post and give the thumbs up to your dedication to your software and this community!!! Just, THANK YOU CLINT!!!!
306 Forged Assembly w H Beam Rods and Girdle, Kenne Bell 2.1, E7 Ported Heads & Intake, Kenne Bell FMU, 19# Accel Injectors, BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator/Gauge, Stock Cam (+2 degrees), 1.7 Crane Roller Rockers, 60 mm throttle Body, 55 mm MAF w stock sensor, BBK Cold Air Inlet, BBK Shorty Headers, BBK H-pipe, Autolite 24 Plugs, EGR & Thermactor Enabled, 2 1/2 MagnaFlow SS, built AOD w 2400 Hughes Converter, Flex-a-Lite Cooling Radiator/Module Assy., 130 Amp Alternator

EDS50
Administrator

Re: To Clint Garrity

Post by EDS50 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:44 am

Clint is one of the best out there.
1992 LX - 25.1c Chassis, Vortech Blown Dart 332, Lentech Trans, TRZ Backhalf, A9L, Moates QH/SL v1.9, BE, EA, TunerView

cgrey8
Administrator

Re: To Clint Garrity

Post by cgrey8 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:06 am

FoMoCo17 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 12:55 am
...Dummies stay away from me!...
This reminds me of a sticker I bought from Youtuber AvE:
I have that sticker on my whiteboard here at work, along with the "this will kill you" sticker.

But yeah, Clint's dedication to his products is impressive. Although I don't hear from him much anymore now that I don't have as many questions about tuning as I used to.
...Always Somethin'

89 Ranger Supercab, 331 w/GT40p heads, ported Explorer lower, Crane Powermax 2020 cam, 1.6RRs, FMS Explorer (GT40p) headers, Slot Style MAF, aftermarket T5 'Z-Spec', 8.8" rear w/3.27s, Powertrax Locker, Innovate LC-1, GUFB, Moates QuarterHorse tuned using BE&EA

Member V8-Ranger.com