GUFB goodies at github

This is where the BIN Hackers and definition junkies discuss the inner workings of the EEC code and hardware. General tuning questions do not go here. Only technical/hardware-specific/code questions and discussions belong here.

Moderators: cgrey8, EDS50, 2Shaker, Jon 94GT

Chucko
Tuning Addict

GUFB goodies at github

Post by Chucko » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:24 am

After a considerable amount of assembly code reading and pondering, and some testing on my own '89 5.0, I'm letting the world see my private stash of GUFB tweaks at https://github.com/chucko58/EEC-IV_A9L.

Thanks to the OpenEEC Project for the original disassembly listing on which all this stuff is based.

Have a look and let me know what you think.
'89 LX 5.0, Crane 2040, Pro-M 75mm Bullet, 65 mm TB, ported stock intake & E7TE heads, 24 lb injs., JBA shortys, cat X-pipe, A3M1 (GUFB strategy) w/Moates Quarterhorse, BE & EA, close ratio T5Z, 3.55 rear

motorhead1991
Regular

Re: GUFB goodies at github

Post by motorhead1991 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:46 pm

That's what OpenEEC is there for :grin:. I'm glad others are finally warming up to the idea of a unified effort.
1990 Ford Ranger FLH2 conversion. Ford forged/dished pistons, Total Seal file-fit rings, Clevite rod and main bearings, Clevite cam bearings, IHI turbo, Siemens Deka 60lb/hr injectors, Ford slot MAF in custom 3" housing. Moates Quarterhorse with Binary Editor, using the PAAD6 database.

OpenEEC Telegram Chat:
Telegram