Innovate SSI-4 logging

Errors, Crashes, and Bugs, Oh My! This is where issues specific to tuning software goes. General questions about software features & capabilities are also welcome here.

Moderators: cgrey8, EDS50, Jon 94GT, 2Shaker

FinnCobra
Regular

Innovate SSI-4 logging

Post by FinnCobra » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:46 am

I have licence for Innovate devices, and I can log afr from Innovate MTX correctly. But I purchased SSI-4 during winter and now I'm trying to log with it.
I programmed inputs to 0-5v with LM programmer, and logworks shows Afr and SSI-4 channels. I have tried to use SSI-4 as master and MTX as slave, and also opposite way. I can select channel for gauge in dashboard, but they don't show real value, only minimum value. In hardware I can select com port or Innovate usb device. It is only logging if i select correct, what is com4.
I don't have other inputs in use, but I have knock monitor signal in SSI-4 channel 2. I tried to log only with SSI-4 with MTX analog output to channel 1, but it didn't show anything. MTX is new, first time in use.
Ford Mustang Cobra -94 Mach + Eaton swap in progress. Ford Fiesta ST150
BMW F650GS with Power Commander

FinnCobra
Regular

Re: Innovate SSI-4 logging

Post by FinnCobra » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:51 am

Stupid user error, input 1 is reserved for rpm, 2 for duty cycle, 3 and 4 0-5 V. I programmed them with LM programmer, but I don't know why they won't change. But 2 inputs is enough atm, map and knock. WB uses serial.
Ford Mustang Cobra -94 Mach + Eaton swap in progress. Ford Fiesta ST150
BMW F650GS with Power Commander