Can't install tweecer drivers

Errors, Crashes, and Bugs, Oh My! This is where issues specific to tuning software goes. General questions about software features & capabilities are also welcome here.

Moderators: cgrey8, EDS50, Jon 94GT, 2Shaker

CaptnSalientian
Gear Head

Can't install tweecer drivers

Post by CaptnSalientian » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:29 pm

Before anyone says it...YES I did use the search function. I have been reading threads from this forum for years now and finally made an account as I need to be able to tune in a couple of weeks. several moths ago I installed CalEdit and CalCon on my laptop using Windows 10 and was able to install the "driver 14" drivers from the tweecer website by disabling signed driver enforcement and then manually updating the drivers through device manager. Long story short I ended up uninstalling all the programs and am now in a hurry to try and resolve the problem of getting the tweecer drivers on my laptop. I have tried using device manager, i have tried disabling signed driver enforcement like Mike G says to in windows 10 and haven't gotten anywhere. I could use all the help I could get as it I will need my tweecer in a few weeks.