Functions showing incorrectly for LA3

Errors, Crashes, and Bugs, Oh My! This is where issues specific to tuning software goes. General questions about software features & capabilities are also welcome here.

Moderators: cgrey8, EDS50, 2Shaker, Jon 94GT

Sophosis
Gear Head

Functions showing incorrectly for LA3

Post by Sophosis » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:36 pm

So, it's been a while since I've loaded up my LA3 tune. I loaded today to take a look at some LA3 features I was curious about. At first, I had no functions and tables in the group tree. Odd. Eventually, I cleaned out any remnants of BE I had installed and installed clean and fresh. Now, if i use the LA3 def that comes with BE updates, I get all the tables and functions to show in the tree, but the data showing is WRONG. The air transfer table shows max voltage in all rows at 36.39 lb/min. The spark tables get wild. Both premium ignition table and regular ignition tables show more rows than their supposed to the top 8 rows at max values. To make this odd, all over again, I can load up an older LA3 def that I had from a slightly older BE install. It shows the same things as before, no tables or functions in the sections... scalars only. However, I can go to All Functions or All Tables and find the desired table/function. The data shown from there is correct.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

Also, if it matters, I'm using a MAF converted binary.

Binary Editor 5.184

EDS50
Administrator

Re: Functions showing incorrectly for LA3

Post by EDS50 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Have you checked the version of the strategy you are using to see if the database accidentally auto updated it to a version you weren't using before?
1992 LX - 25.1c Chassis, Vortech Blown Dart 332, Lentech Trans, TRZ Backhalf, A9L, Moates QH/SL v1.9, BE, EA, TunerView